Water Systems Maintenance Foreman
The South Adams County Water and Sanitation District is dedicated to providing affordable, sustainable water resources including quality water, wastewater and related services to our customers in a manner that promotes public health, safety and quality of life. We are looking for a foreman at our Water Treatment Plan Maintenance department.
This working foreman position performs:
- Preventative and unplanned work on maintenance projects
- Schedule, oversee and supervise maintenance personnel on projects and daily activities
- Oversees repair and maintenance of the water facilities and equipment to ensure operational efficiency and continuous operations
- Provide direction and training to new maintenance team members
- Respond to maintenance emergencies
Qualified candidates should have:
- High School Diploma OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid, current Colorado Driver’s License
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, using time efficiently
- Provided functional guidance and mentoring
- Expert knowledge of operation and maintenance of water operations and maintenance of pump stations, distribution system cleaning, equipment, and controls
- Solid knowledge of diagnostic repair, plumbing, electrical and mechanical principles
- Solid problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office
- A minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in water/wastewater utilities or related field
- Lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Colorado Class D Water Certification and/or Distribution 1 preferred
This position is primarily a working foreman field position. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs frequently is necessary.
The District offers a comprehensive benefits package including 100% paid medical/dental premiums with meeting wellness goals as well as vision, basic life/disability, money purchase pension plan, 457 savings plan, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, uniform allowance, pet insurance and discount partners.
Salary Range: $30.91-46.38
Successful candidate will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
Visit https://jobs.sacwsd.org/ to submit resume.
Pay: $30.91 to $46.38/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-W-02