Wastewater Plant Maintenance
South Adams County Water & Sanitation is dedicated to providing reliable, affordable, and sustainable water resources and services in order to protect public health, the environment, and quality of life. The District is seeking an individual for Wastewater Plant Maintenance.
This position maintains all equipment and facilities associated with the District’s wastewater treatment plant and collection systems:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on equipment including:
- Pumps, Motors, Blowers, Drives
- Grit removal systems
- Ventilation/HVAC systems, Lighting
- Coordinates and completes general plant construction projects and maintains plant buildings
- Coordinates and completes landscaping tasks and grounds maintenance
- Coordinate with subcontractors as necessary
The qualified candidate should have:
- HS diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in construction, maintenance, utilities, or related field.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical & plumbing practices
- Solid mechanical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Products, Outlook and SCADA technology
Must be able to respond to inquiries and emergencies as well as participate in the on-call rotation as necessary.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
The District offers a salary commensurate with qualifications:
Salary Range $20 – $35/hr
The District offers a comprehensive benefits package including 100% medical/dental premiums paid with meeting wellness goals as well as vision, basic life/disability, money purchase pension plan, 457 savings plan, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, uniform allowance, pet insurance and discount partners.
Visit https://jobs.sacwsd.org/ for more information and to apply. Open until filled.
Pay: $20 to $35/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-WW-11