Wastewater Plant Maintenance
The South Adams County Water & Sanitation District (SACWSD), dedicated to providing affordable and sustainable water and wastewater resources to its customers, is seeking a qualified individual for Wastewater Plant Maintenance.
This position maintains all equipment and facilities associated with the District’s wastewater treatment plant and collection systems:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on equipment including:
- Pumps, Motors, Blowers, Drives
- Grit removal systems
- Ventilation/HVAC systems
- Coordinates and completes general plant construction projects
- Maintains plant buildings
- Coordinates and completes landscaping tasks and grounds maintenance
- Coordinate with subcontractors as necessary
The qualified candidate should have:
- HS diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in construction, maintenance, utilities, or related field.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical & plumbing practices
- Solid mechanical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Products, Outlook and SCADA technology
- HVAC or boiler experience helpful
- Colorado Wastewater D Operator certification helpful
Successful candidates will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
The District offers a salary commensurate with qualifications:
Salary Range $18.49 – $32.77/hr
The District offers a comprehensive benefits package including 100% medical/dental premiums paid with meeting wellness goals as well as vision, basic life/disability pension, 457 plan, PTO, & paid holidays.
Open until filled
Visit https://jobs.sacwsd.org/ for more information and to apply.
Pay: $18.49 to $32.77/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-EE-25