Fleet / Facilities Technician
The South Adams County Water & Sanitation District (SACWSD), dedicated to providing affordable and sustainable water resources to its customers, is adding to staff and seeking an individual for fleet and facilities maintenance.
This position performs a variety of skilled and technical tasks to maintain equipment and vehicles including:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on facility equipment such as heaters, ventilators, AC, lighting systems, electrical controls, etc.
- Responds to building and facility issues
- Perform regular generator maintenance
- Works with a variety of building vendors and contractors
- Coordinate testing of alarms and systems
- Perform regular routine vehicle maintenance including oil changes, flat repair; lights, and brakes
- Performs periodic DOT inspections on vehicles and equipment
- Troubleshoot problems, issues and complaints
Qualified candidates should have a High School Diploma OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Specialized training in automotive/equipment repair or facilities highly desirable. Valid, current Colorado Driver’s License.
General facilities maintenance, controls, or automotive/equipment repair experience with a minimum of 2 years in fleet, facilities or related position. Knowledge in the use of hand and power tools, heavy equipment, mechanical and plumbing practices, as well as equipment troubleshooting, along with the use of personal protection equipment and safety devices.
Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office including Outlook. Solid problem solving and communication skills required.
This position requires work in a variety of conditions. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs frequently is necessary.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
Salary Range: $20.48 – $29.72/hr.
Medical/Dental premiums paid at 100% with meeting Wellness guidelines; Offer dental, vision, life/disability, PTO (paid time off), 457 savings plan, pension plan, EAP, Pet Insurance, and uniforms.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2021 3pm (MT)
Visit https://jobs.sacwsd.org/ for more info and to submit a resume.
Pay: $20.48 to $29.72/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-DC-22