Customer Care Agent
The South Adams County Water & Sanitation District (SACWSD), dedicated to providing affordable and sustainable water resources to its customers, is seeking a Customer Care Agent in our Administrative Offices.
- Greets customers coming into the Administrative office
- Provides customer service to those calling into the office
- Collects and processes payments
- Problem investigation and resolution regarding new or transfer service
- Answers inquiries regarding water turn offs/ons
- Assists customers with payment issues
- Assists customers with concerns regarding their water/wastewater accounts
Qualified candidates should have a High School Diploma OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous proven customer service and administrative experience.
Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook. Solid customer service, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required. Self starter, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment is necessary.
Salary range $15.21 – 25.09 based on qualifications and experience. The District pays 100% of the medical and dental insurance premiums with successful completion of wellness.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
Apply at https://jobs.sacwsd.org/jobs or send resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline Friday, December 13, 2019.
Pay: $15.21 to $25.09/hour
Salary range $15.21 - 25.09 based on qualifications and experience. The District pays 100% of the medical and dental insurance premiums with successful completion of wellness.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-Admin-23