Administrative Assistant/Business Support - Water Utilities
The South Adams County Water & Sanitation District (SACWSD), dedicated to providing affordable and sustainable water resources to its customers, is seeking a diligent individual to join our team.
This position will provide business/administrative support to the Water Distribution & Collections System Manager and department operations, which includes new development review, geographic information systems, fleet maintenance, meter reading, and water/wastewater operations maintenance. A summary of the responsibilities will include the following:
- Compiles data, creates reports and correspondence
- Coordinates with utility locators and Colorado 811 on utility locate requests
- Provides assistance to development review team in accepting applications and plans by documenting in file review folder
- Tracks “Grant of Acceptance” of new infrastructure paper work and related developer contacts
- Answers incoming calls and provides assistance and direction
- Completes mail processing and delivery
- Manages office supplies and purchasing
- Oversees janitorial services contract for the D&C facility
- Facilitates facility maintenance/service contracts such as HVAC, elevator inspections, etc.
- Assists with processing invoice transactions through PN3, purchase card (p-card), and fuel card transactions by department personnel
- Partners with other district business support personnel, department colleagues and vendors as needed
Qualified candidates should have a High School Diploma OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior related administrative experience required. Proficient ability with MS Office applications, with strong Excel skills preferred. Solid problem solving, customer service and communication skills necessary.
The District offers a comprehensive benefits package including 100% medical paid with completion of wellness goals, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off (PTO), pension plan, 457 plan, pet insurance and paid holidays.
Salary range: $15.21 – $25.09/hourly
The successful candidate will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
Application Deadline October 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm (mt)
Visit us at https://jobs.sacwsd.org/jobs for additional information and to apply
or email resume/cover letter to email@example.com.
Pay: $15.21 to $25.09/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-DC-19